LC 500 by Gordon Ting/Beyond Marketing
Display Location: Lexus, 21601, Central Hall
When the Lexus LC 500 made its global debut at the 2016 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, its alluring styling, exciting performance capability, and exquisite craftsmanship clearly marked the start of a new era for the luxury brand. The LC 500 by Gordon Ting/Beyond Marketing offers a different approach to the brand’s flagship coupe, featuring an aggressive look and tuned engine for a racing-inspired build.
- Body work by Signature Autobody
- Artisan Spirit Custom Lexus LC Aero Kit featuring fender flares, front diffuser, side skirts, rear diffuser and rear wing
- Evasive Motorsport race cage and custom interior
- Sparco USA Carbon Fiber Seats
- 22” HRE Wheels P101 in Satin Charcoal
- Brembo Brakes (six piston front, four piston rear, Slotted Type-3 Rotors, Custom Caliper Color)
- KW Suspension (Hydraulic Lift System with height adjustable spring kit)
The Lexus 2UR-GSE engine already incorporates leading-edge performance technologies such as direct-injection, dual VVT-i and VVTiE camshaft actuation. To improve upon the performance, the engine development division of Hard Media, Inc. increased displacement and increased performance, ensuring the ability to handle more than twice the power output.
- Increased Bore Size from 94mm to 99.5 mm
- Increased Displacement from 4,969 cc (5.0L) to 5,569 (5.6L)
- Power increased from 467hp to 525hp
- Torque increased from 391 lb.-ft. to 440 lb.-ft.
- Custom Moly-2000 Amphibian Sleeves from LA Sleeve
- Custom Carrillo 4340 H-beam Connecting Rods
This engine can be seen in the Hard Media, Inc. booth (Central Hall, 20547) and will be installed into the LC 500 once the show has concluded.